Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Hero, He Rose ..


                                 My Hero
      My hero, he died, he rose, hes mine.
      My Jesus, he chose my sins to fight.
      My life, he rescued & made right.
      My hero, he died, he rose, hes mine.
               
      My Jesus, he thought of me before himself.
      My Lord's put before all wealth.
      In sickness and in health
      For rich or for poor, hes forever welcome
      through my hearts door.
      My hero, he died, he rose, hes mine.

     His love sends invitation.
     His words call all creation.
     There is no imitation.
     My Lord bled for salvation.
     My hero, he died, he rose, hes mine.

                  - S.Btkaay ; 







Deliverance is offered us, the hero he is urging us, Salvation is exclusive to his people who have turned to trust.
- Trip Lee











5 comments:

  1. ohh very good poem.
    im so surprised by this lil hidden talent you hav!
    i cant wait to see wat ur gunna come up with next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh sorry that ^^ was Amy lol i clicked anonymous by mistake and i was wondering why it never asked me to type in my name lol i just assumed the computer already knew who i was LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaah, theres a song called Hero but this is a poem that i came up with :) , thankyou thankyou <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome to see how everything is coming together for you on your blog. Great to see you're being inspired by the Holy Spirit as well.

    ReplyDelete